Sunday, September 18, 2011

Poofness - 9-18-11 May The Sky Part Now

From: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net [mailto:2goforth@Safe-mail.net]
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 3:02 PM
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject: May the Sky Part Now


We Are The Champions lyrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loS76eyTWoM

I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through
(And we mean to go on and on and on and on)

We are the champions my friend
And we'll keep on fightin' till the end
We are the champions, We are the champions
No time for losers 'cause we are the champions

Of the world

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune and everything that
goes with it
I thank you all

But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race
And I ain't gonna lose

We are the champions my friend
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'cause we are the champions

Of the world

We are the champions my friend
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'cause we are the champions.

Greetings and Salutations,

 I know, I know, we've drug thru another week with high expectations. People are broke, losing homes, and need doctors. Anticipation is off the charts. More have dropped by the wayside, can't handle it anymore. Oh things are going on out here, but the only tangible thing is the dinars revalued, at least you can touch them and the currency Has to revalue. All countries must have currency that's worth something in this world..duh. This is the time to end feudalism once and for all. While you weren't noticing more things were done to engage the world's new banking system, which looked something like this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=nrDpIIL-P_s

JP Morgan has foreign ownership, from JP himself to the rothschilds, to dragon clan family. It seems the ceo had to be reminded of that last week, as they were holding up the world , rv's, programs, etc. An envoy was sent from the east to the front doors of 60 wall st. Not so pleasant position to be in, when someone with a very big club is at your door first thing in the morning. What a blow to the ego.

More good news...

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/finance/ambroseevans-pritchard/100011987/china-to-liquidate-us-treasuries-not-dollars/

Give this a listen, he puts a lot in perspective including how long some of these folks have been around working on humanity;

 
http://divinecosmos.com/podcasts/Wilcock_Fulford_2011-9-14.mp3

 Most don't want to hear the details of getting this done, they just want 'the money' and be done with it. Trick is, if they don't know the details, they are destined to repeat the same mistakes that put this world in a trick bag in the first place. Republicrats....democans what have you, folks working for the same people who've been running the show for the longest time. The age of the sheeple is ending, each and every reader Will learn to own their personal existence...become adults in more than just age or grey hair. Getting a delivery is just the beginning of the next adventure, now you'll have to own it. For folks who have been used to following the leader, this may represent a problem...Ahhh too many options!

 Some are ready some not. From now on you will need the skills of a 4th child. Listen and see, everything happening around you, dump your fear, it will not serve, learn to Know, what's up. Don't take wooden nickels. I learned of Goldman Sachs getting the 'on or off  the pot' message too. There's a new system of banking engaged and the chinese already told them what they could do with all that bogus paper they generated....what'cha crying now for? You weren't crying when you created all that stuff and you knew it was worthless, then. Oh I see, most folks didn't know what you did so you could hide it and continue running things...ruh oh. I'm telling you the best stock one could be in right now is Kimberly Clark...for all those diapers that are needed.

 Again, I don't know the magic moment, everything is done...the moment everything ignites. I do know the new system is in place and so do the bankers, as they had to respond to the codes downloaded. I do see some 'hatin' going on 'innocent vips' out here. You know 'judgement' can turn around and bite you right in the butt and can prove to be embarrassing too, if you're wrong. The world is a kabuki theatre right now, learn to watch and say nothing until you Know. Those who have hung for all these years are truly champions of a long hard slog.

Love and Kisses,

Poofness

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fight continues.

Was Fulford implying that Kennedy is hiding on the moon ? Was he riding shotgun on the first Apollo landing ?

Anonymous said...

Blah... Blah... Blah. Just be honest, put your need to be heard and ego aside, and state the truth this way... "I personally don't know anything (NADA) and neither do my sources based upon the percentage(0%) of intel shared by me that has actually come to pass during my entire stint on this board." See how easy it is? Maybe posting movie reviews would be better in providing the exposure you crave while allowing you to successfully live in a world you are best suited for... "FICTION"!!!