Sunday, March 4, 2012

Diabetics Rejoice

Diabetics Rejoice 
 

 
In a study reported in the journal Diabetes Care, researchers
estimated that by the year 2034, the number of Americans with diabetes will nearly DOUBLE...

...from 24 million to 44 million people. (an 83% increase)
At the same time, the Census Bureau estimates only about a 23% increase in US population by 2034.
So why on earth would diabetes double if the total number of people isn't going to change that much?
If the risk is rising that much, the most important question is what you can you do to make sure it doesn't happen to you?
Right?
I mean, you don't want to go blind or die or have any arms or legs cut off by any one of the thousands of knife-wielding Dr Frankensteins out there.
Right?
Look, this diabetes epidemic is no mystery.
In fact, it makes a lot of sense.
Because diabetes goes hand in hand with a physical condition called "Syndrome X" (aka insulin resistance) which currently affects between 65 and 70 million people in the US alone.
Here's what Syndrome X is, and why it is a major driving factor behind the drastic increase in type II diabetes:
Syndrome X and the creation of diabetes
Syndrome X (insulin resistance) is when your body produces insulin but doesn't use it properly. Insulin is a hormone secreted by the pancreas that tells your cells to take in glucose so it can be used for energy.
When you're healthy, your food is broken down into glucose, which is absorbed into the bloodstream and travels throughout your body. When your blood glucose level rises after eating, the pancreas releases insulin to alert your cells to take in and use the glucose.
So far so good...
But when someone is insulin resistant, their cells don't respond like they should to insulin -- they "lock the door" and won't let the glucose in. As a result, their body needs MORE insulin to help glucose enter their cells.
The pancreas gets stressed, desperately trying to keep up with this increased demand for insulin, but eventually it can fail. Then excess glucose builds up in your bloodstream, and voila -- you can develop type II diabetes.
The dangers of Syndrome X (insulin resistance)
Many people with Syndrome X end up developing these medical problems:
* High blood pressure
* Elevated LDL (bad cholesterol) and triglycerides
* Coronary artery disease
* Heart attack
* Obesity

How Syndrome X happens
Insulin resistance is mainly due to eating LOTS of refined carbohydrates (sugars, white flour, white rice and all products made with them - there are thousands of them). Your poor pancreas eventually can't handle the daily onslaught of such high glycemic foods.
There is evidence that it can be partly genetic as well.
And there's another cause known mostly just in the research community because it hasn't been widely publicized and/or reported on yet...
A deficiency in Omega-3 essential fatty acids.
Here's why:
Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) are found in every part of your body. They're a MAJOR part of your cell membranes where they help control many metabolic functions -- including the production and release of insulin.
Plus, EPA and DHA are fundamental building blocks of virtually every organ and organ system, and play a crucial role in healthy physiological function.
So to be low in such important nutrients can have drastic consequences from head to toe.
That's why insulin resistant people are also candidates for the other conditions I mentioned above -- every single bodily system and process can be affected by an Omega-3 deficiency.
In addition, your body depends on having the appropriate balance of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids (experts say between 3:1 and 5:1 is best). Having too much of one or the other leads to inflammation, sickness and disease.
Because our typical diet of convenient processed foods grain-fed meat and vegetable oils are high in Omega-6 fatty acids.  As a result, an estimated 6 out of 10 Americans have WAY too much Omega-6 and are seriously low in Omega-3.
The studies prove it
Mountains of lab tests have been performed that show when animals are fed a diet high in Omega-6 oils, they become insulin resistant and obese.
But when the animals were given Omega-3 supplements, their metabolism became normal -- even when they continued to eat lots of Omega-6 fats.
Similar testing results have been seen in humans. Australian researcher Leonard A. Storlien has found that people whose muscle cells have low levels of Omega-3 fatty acids and high levels of Omega-6 are far more likely to be insulin resistant and obese.
And he also noticed the more unbalanced the Omega-6 to 3 ratio was, the heavier the people were.
That means if you have a spare tire or muffin top, you are very likely high in Omega-6s and too low in Omega-3s.
What you can do
To avoid being a Syndrome X statistic and face a future of, among other things, type II diabetes, it's essential to ensure that your body has the Omega-3 fatty acids it desperately needs. Literally your health from head to toe depends on it.
The good news is that's easy to do -- it involves just 2 simple steps:
1- Increase your intake of Omega-3 rich foods and decrease the Omega-6 foods you eat
The Great Taste No Pain health system can make this a snap for you.
You can learn more about it and get it here.
The Great Taste No Pain manuals tell you the exact foods to eat in order to get your Omega 3s and which ones to avoid with all the Omega 6s in them.
 

And if you're gluten sensitive, no problemo. Great Taste No Gluten is your ticket.
 

2- Replenish your Omega-3 supply with pharmaceutical-grade fish oil supplements.
A medical-grade, Omega-3 fish oil supplement like VitalMega-3 can help you satisfy this vital need.
Just 2 capsules a day gives you a whopping 2,000 mg of the purest, medical grade fish oil LOADED with EPA and DHA (the necessary Omega-3 fatty acids). A whole lot more than you'll find in grocery stores, and most health food stores. I personally take 5 a day.
Feel for yourself what a difference a proper ratio of Omega-3 fatty acids can make in YOUR health. You'll feel it quickly.
Avoid Syndrome X. Follow this advice and be among the strong, healthy people who just read the grim statistics instead of being one of them
To your health,
Sherry Brescia
PS: Geraldine is off all medication and her 2 friends are controlling their diabetes:
Dear Sherry,
A few years ago I had my gallbladder removed and was also suffering dreadful pain in my stomach. The pain was so bad that it stopped me from eating or even functioning at all. I rolled around the floor in agony. I was then diagnosed with autoimmune gastritis and helicobacter pylori and stomach ulcers.
I suffered dreadfully with diarrhea, sometimes up to 12 times per day. I had no control over my bowel movements at all and had frequent accidents in public places. I was in a dreadful state and desperate for help.
My doctor eventually put me on medication for diarrhea as well as Zoton for my ulcers, Buscopan for the cramps in my stomach and a host of painkillers. I have frequent checks with the camera to check if I have inflammation in my stomach. Like I said, I was in a desperate state and tied not only to the house, but to the toilet.
In desperation, I turned to the internet only to find you. Thank God I did. I immediately ordered your Great Taste No Pain plan and started to eat as you suggested. Within days, the diarrhea stopped, the ulcers cleared up and the pain ceased.
I was so impressed, I ordered another copy for my friend, who immediately felt better and told others about GTNP. I ended up ordering 4 copies of your plan for friends, and now a huge circle of friends, family and acquaintances are using it. Some have lost some of the bulge they had been battling with for a long time; others no longer suffer from heartburn, skin rashes, stomach ache, while two friends are controlling their diabetes on this regime.
My life has returned to normal and I no longer take medication. I'm 52 years old and had been in pain since my early thirties. Doctors constantly told me that my gallbladder was causing all the pain, nausea and ulcers, but even when they removed my gallbladder, I was no better. In fact I became worse. This is when the diarrhea became unbearable. I couldn't leave my home and my life became so unbearable that I thought I'd be better off dead. My doctor even suggested that I wear an incontinence pad to cope with the diarrhea. This is when I ordered your plan.
I now am able to do a two and a half hour show on stage without any fear of pain, diarrhea or nausea. My confidence has returned and I am happy again. I no longer trust doctors and I tell everyone I come into contact with about Great Taste No Pain and the benefits I received from following it. I no longer buy stuff in packets and eat only fresh foods and combined as you suggested.
Thank you so much for giving me back the quality of life I never would have achieved had I listened to my doctor. I am free of medication for the 1st time in 20 years. Thank you again.
Yours sincerely,
Geraldine C.
*******************

Want more case studies?  Here are a few thousand for you.

Haven't taken the Great Taste No Pain test drive?  Why not?  Atsamattayou? You like pain or something?  I've heard about people like that!
Want to read past articles? Here they are.
* Forward this email to the people you care about the most!
(c) copyright 2011 Holistic Blends
- http://www.greattastenopain.com/great.asp
- http://www.greattastenogluten.com/great.asp
- http://www.bluerockholistics.com

Orders: 1-315-295-1236 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            1-315-295-1236      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
=============
**The FDA has not evaluated all of these statements. The contents of this email are not to be considered medical advice and are for educational purposes only. If you are experiencing health challenges, always consult your doctor for medical advice and follow it even if it contradicts the contents of this email.**
=================================
Pain-Free Living is a permission-based newsletter. The only way to receive it is to request it here   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree with taking more omega-3 suppliments, but i stay away from anything produced by the medical community.