Saturday, March 3, 2012

Now this is a Real CHEVY!

This was submitted by JJ Smith - he gonna get one after RV!

 WOW!!! Wouldn't just love to have one of these?


 
                                                                                               789 CHEVY


THIS IS BOUND TO MAKE US OF A CERTAIN AGE SALIVATE


1957, 1958 & 1959 ~ all rolled into one!

This car was built by N2A motors (No Two Alike). 
Unbelievable! The company is planning a production run of about 100 vehicles.

 It sits on a Corvette C6 chassis.

The front is styled like a 57 Chevy,

the side like a 58,

and the rear like a 59.
Hence the designation, "789."
Scroll down





Is this a cool looking car, or What!?!


You probably need to be at least 60-years old


to really appreciate this!!











































Is this a cool looking car, or What!?!


You probably need to be at least 60-years old


to really appreciate this!!



  

9 comments:

dmommy said...

YES!!! Wanna operate or ride in it!

Am I nuts or was there not a "POOF" just posted?...now not?

Anonymous said...

You are a low-down cur, you dog!
I am in love with a rolling sculpture,
I am now thinking of many other combos,
a 59 Cadillac front, a Buick Riviera (check-mark-body line) side Convertible, with a 60 Buick "w" rear end.
Oh, the combo's that can be assembled, Wow.
What a treat to imagine the possibilities.
Thanks for the heads-up.
DE

John MacHaffie said...

per anon 11:07 --- The Poof posting just went poof! LOL! It was sent to me live but turned out to be repeat from last week. POOF - It got removed!

Kevin Mills said...

Well so much for Poof but...I want one of these! So cool!

Anonymous said...

My very first car was a 4-door 59' Chevy BelAir. I paid $100 for it. Put $500 in it. And sold it for $125. Didn't look quite as good as this. After that I had over 30 cars including 6 Corvettes. My next car will be http://www.configurator.maserati.com/cc/?modelName=GTMC&country=1&language=us&__utma=1.291043342.1329108765.1329108765.1329108765.1&__utmb=1.5.10.1329108765&__utmc=1&__utmx=-&__utmz=1.1329108765.1.1.utmcsr=yahoo|utmccn=(organic)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=maserati%20usa&__utmv=-&__utmk=2228528

I'm 63 but I haven't lost it yet.

John MacHaffie said...

I'm 64 and my next car after RV Blessings will me ------Geeeeee too many nice ones out there. I can remember my father's Chevy in the late 50's. NICE!

outlawjjsmith said...

RIDE BABY RIDE, OH HOW I WANT ONE, WHAT TAIL GETTER!! Come On RV

Anonymous said...

Oh no... seems they have been listening in on my conversations.. I have been saying that Chevrolet needs to do a come back of the 57 chevy because it was one of their best loved body styles ever.. well they did it and I am in love! But it looks like I am gonna have to win the lottery to be able to afford it! But that's ok I can get to admire it from a distance at least!

Anonymous said...

That is a 59' Chevy BelAir tailend.