Friday, September 9, 2011

A Follow-up to: Is The WTC a Sign from God?


Please listen to this before 9/11, I believe this is that important.
I believe it is the most important message I have ever sent.

I have listened to Part I and II, and I am moved beyond words as to the significance of
of the entire WTC/Ground Zero affair from a Biblical perspective. So moved, in fact,
that I had to stop to get this quick message to you. You will have shivers
(if not tears) as you are exposed to how God works and is working on this nation.
God is trying to get our attention. This Rabbi and his perspective will have you in awe.
You didn't learn this in US history class, but should have.
This is an entirely new view/perspective on the WTC affair. No matter if you are
Christian or Jew, this will move you, as it should. Please get this to your list of
contacts. And let us all pray for this nation. May God Bless America, Again.

You can forward to 5:45
This website will take you to the Harbinger, in three parts, audio/video, total, possibly 30 minutes
The message continues at: http://isaiah910.com/index.html  Under the topic 'Sermons'.
You can go there also for the very beginning.


In God I Trust

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

9-11 was done according to the Prophecy written, so it could be said, it was prophecy, but, it probably has been done before and said it was prophecy