Monday, September 5, 2011

It is time to step into your destiny.

KAAREN TURNER
ONE FOR ALL MINISTRIES
www.bible-jewels.com

September 5, 2011
Wipe your eyes, dry your tears. All is not lost. It is time to step into your destiny. All the pain, disappointment, failures were to bring you closer to me. Now that I can trust that you will not be led astray by other gods, I am preparing you for great works.

You must remain committed to me. Satan will try harder and harder to get you off track. You are not alone. Look to the Spirit within for the answers and directions. Keep me in front of you. Like an architect constructing a building. You are constructing My Kingdom here on earth. Never lose sight of your goal or whose you are.

The work to be completed takes many. My Body is never fragmented. Encourage one another in their part of the work to be done. Completion can only come through unity. Fill you heart and your mind with song and my word. Put them together and sing them if you like. Don’t take your focus off of your mission. I AM with you always.

No comments: