Saturday, September 10, 2011

We, and the whole creation have been waiting for you to arise!


9/10/11

The Spirit of the Lord Says:

No one can perceive all that I have prepared for those who wait on Me. As long as you have made Me your defense, there is nothing that can come against you, that I will not cause you to ride above all that is beneath Me. Everything is beneath Me, I Am above all things named. Understand that I Am always pursuing you, especially now. Guiding you safely to your Refuge. I Am faithfully bringing you to your promise-land, nothing can hinder you from it. Time will not change what I have already declared to be for you. The deceiver is busy tempting you to begin to look to other idol gods for your answers, to try another way. Do not allow the allure of the wicked one to make you waver. The Antichrist spirit is also in pursuit of My little ones. He wants your passion to be unbridled for things that will not satisfy nor bring joy. They are disguised as 'good things', but in the end they will bring death. Moments of temporary pleasures that begin to rot from the time that you begin to taste of it. I will promote, I will exalt, I will lift up the lowly, and the ones that have been made humble. Yet, those that others have looked down upon shall be the ones that shall be made mighty as Oaks. Standing strong, even as great evil arise from the north. Look to the north, yet be still, knowing I Am your Refuge and your Hiding Place. Build your fortress in Me, where torment and fear can not touch you. Even though the spiritual battles are raging within, there I Am, your Peace. Know that I Am the same for the natural forces of battles. I Am your Peace. No need to entertain fear, I have already overcome all things, they are under My feet.

I have been at work to place you in My divine position for rare opportunities, in order that the Kingdom will be glorified. For in these times of testing you will see that you have begin to stretch your wings out farther, and with that has come deeper understanding of Me, your Father. You are beginning to see a little clearer, beyond the veil, drawing from beyond your own comprehension. Yes, you have begin to mature as sons of God. I have not despised your growing, for the steps were ordained, to get you to the large place. You see that I Am bigger than your 'religious' thoughts of Me. I Am uncontainable, I Am outside the realm of trying to be understood by the created. I have given to you My mind, so that you can begin to think higher thoughts. Finally now, My sons and daughters are in the divine position to go deeper. We, and the whole creation have been waiting for you to arise!

Scripture References: Isaiah 64:4; Ps. 62; Gal. 6:8; Phil. 2:5

No comments: