Thursday, April 30, 2015

Woman Wakes Up To Find Her 14-Year-Old Son Raping Her...

Woman Wakes Up To Find Her 14-Year-Old Son Raping Her...


woman wakes up to 14-year-old son raping her

A sleeping mother woke up to find her 14-year-old son raping her, a British court heard on Wednesday.
The woman initially thought it was a nightmare, but after realizing the “enormity of the situation,” she started screaming at the alleged attack.
The Preston Crown Court also heard that her son, who is on medication for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), had been displaying behavioral problems in recent weeks. He was also said to have had a habit of climbing into bed with his mother.
But the boy, now aged 15, he denies a charge of rape.
“The allegation in this case is that the defendant raped his mother while she was asleep. The factual basis of this case is that he was in his mother’s bed,” the prosecutor Francis McEntee told the court.
“The issue is not any assertion of consent, or belief of consent. It is the prosecution’s assertion there was penetration and the defendant’s denial of that allegation.
“The defendant’s account is that his bed was uncomfortable, there was damage to the bottom sheet, so he had gone in and lain in bed with his mother,” McEntee continued.
“You will hear his acknowledgement that his mother was naked, bar the brief underwear and you will hear his admission that she lay on her side and he was lying with his arm around her,” he told the jury.
“The prosecution would invite you to say he was hoping to seek to try and provide an innocent explanation for his presence in the bed. Whether driven by drink or some other issue, perhaps because he had had drink, he climbed into bed with his mother.”
The Telegraph reports that in her video police interview played to the court, the mother described what happened that night. During this interview the boy chose not to be present in the courtroom and the judge gave him permission not to be there.
“I woke up and found my 14-year-old son on top of me, inside me,” a detective was told a day after the alleged attack. “I don’t know how long he had been there.”
Adding, “I had so many things going through my head – where am I? Who’s this? What am I doing? And then I have realized the enormity of the situation, that it was my son. And I just screamed.”
She then said her son, who is usually “very vocal and argumentative,” just “scuttled out of the room without saying anything,” which struck her as unusual.
“I just sat there holding my covers, screaming and thinking ‘what the hell’s just gone on?’
“All sorts was going through my head. Is he just sleepwalking?
“Does he know what he is doing? Is he aware? Now I am actually thinking what state is he in? Does he know what he has done?”
According to the Mirror, the mother said her son had been having issues for a while – describing the last 18 months with him as being an “absolute nightmare.”
“He’s really aggressive towards me, throws things and hits me with things like slippers and cushions. Only two days ago I got cut. This is me trying out [sic] ground him and instill some punishment for the way he has been,” she told the police.
“I am concerned for my son, more concerned about what would happen to him.”
The youngster had been taking medication containing amphetamines to control his ADHD since he was seven. And had been monitored by child adolescent mental health services since he was three after being barred from various nurseries, according to the Guardian.
The mother also told the court that his medication caused him to sleepwalk and sleep-eat.
The trial continues.
CAN SOMEONE SAY DRUGS?? 95% OF OUR PROBLEM.....

No comments: