Sunday, December 6, 2015

DO YOU EVER RECEIVE EMAILS LIKE THIS IN YOUR INBOX?!


HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER RECEIVED FRAUDULENT EMAIL LETTERS LIKE THIS ONE FROM BENIN?  OR NIGERIA?  FROM THE 'IRS'? OR FROM THE 'INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND'? 

This morning I cranked up the ole' laptop to find one of the very first important messages was from the IMF ...... the International Monetary Fund ..........  of Benin.  Following is that important communication ...... and my reply. 



INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND FOREIGN REMITTANCE UNIT.
Senior Resident Representative Payment
9 Hon. Justice Balakin Avenue. Cotonou Benin Republic.
Telephone Number: +229 68 69 08 65
Officer In charge Of Foreign Inheritance Payment
Mr. David Julius (SAN).

Attention:,

A  power of attorney  was forwarded to our office this morning by one gentle man, one  he is an American  national and HIS Name is  Mr Gerald N. Samaroo, This man claimed to be your representative and this power of attorney stated that you are dead, he brought an account to replace your information in other to claim your fund of ($8.5 Million) Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars which is now lying in a dormant account UNCLAIMED, below is the Address he have submitted:

FULL NAME: Gerald N. Samaroo
FULL ADDRESS:: 7111-142 Ave N, # 107, Largo, Florida 33771, U.S.A.
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER: 727-421-49921
OCCUPATION:TRANSPORTS:  Retired Accountant
MARITAL STATUS AND AGE:: Married, 72 Years
Bank Account.city bank
                 account# / 6503809428.
                 Routing/122006743,
                 address 1076 peter Johnson Road, largo Florida.

Be further informed that this power of attorney also stated that you suffered and died of a throat cancer. You are therefore given 24hrs to confirm the truth in this information, If you are still alive, You are to contact us back immediately, Because we work 24 hrs just to ensure that we monitor all the activities going on in regards to the transfer of beneficiaries inheritance and contract payment.

You are to call this office immediately for clarifications on this matter as we shall be available 24 hrs to speak with you and give you the necessary guidelines on how to ensure that your payment is wired to you immediately and also be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we will not be held responsible for any wrong payment.

So kindly contact us urgently if you are Alive as we have his identification and residence he provided for this payment to be wired to his account. N/B Note that you will required to pay the IMF payment Release Bound administrative charge of $98.00us dollars for file endorsement processing charge.

Here is the information you are required to send via email for us to check up with the data's we have in our central computer.


(1) Full Name.............
(2) Country/State/ City Name.............
(3) Delivery Address.........
(4) Occupation.............
(5) Sex..................
(6) Age.................
(7) Telephone Number...........
(8) A Cope of Your Passport/ Drivers Licenses......................

..

Contact Person
Mr. David Julius (SAN).
Email Address:
Telephone Number: +229 68 69 08 65

As soon as you provide the information above, we will direct you on how to send the file endorsement processing charge via  money gram.

Thank You.
Mr. David Julius (SAN).
Chief IMF payment Audit
International Monetary Funds
Senior Representative Payment Office Cotonou Benin Republic.
 
 *******
 
Here is my reply to this important message ..................
 
 
Morning David Julius of the international monetary fund for Benin, #3501 via Google's gmail account.

I received your communication and I am really excited.

I will return all the requested information to you shortly.  However, I first need the favor of a reply.

All of my identification is fraudulent.  It was obtained from a fraudulent expert in the ID department at the cost of my entire life.  I am enslaved because of this identification.

Can you kindly send me $5,000 USD to cover the cost of finding someone to photocopy this fraudulent identification to make it appear to be legitimate? 

Since my identification is entirely fraudulent, and I have successfully passed the background checks for the current administration, I am working as a ​cook and bathroom cleaner in the black whore house in Wash DC.  We are under the HIGHEST  of the higher than high security - Hey! - Hi!  How are you anyway? - so you can rest assured that any communication you are sending to me, including the $5,000, will be a secret - just yours and mine - OK?!   
 
Shhhhhhhhh!  Let's not tell anyone we are doing this - OK?  I promise - fingers, legs and eyes are crossed.  I think that is how we do this - right?!

You sound like a realllllllllly nice guy!  I would like your phone number, a color picture and your measurements.  I bet you are also black?  That's OK with me.  I will wait for your reply - excitedly.  Don't forget the $5,000! 

Do you want a copy of this message?  I'll send you a copy for your files.

Excitedly waiting with baited breath, but don't take too long because I can't hold my breath for long.

Thank you! 
Sweetie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't forget the $5,000 dear!
 
 

4 comments:

slaveman said...

LMAO.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Absolutely hilarious! Thanks - I needed this!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I usually lead them on. I get them all excited. After several exchanges I tell them that I will get to the bank tomorrow morning and I'll wire the money right away. I tell them that my mom will have to take me because I have a flat tire on my bike. I'll be the richest kid at my junior high.

I actually had one email me back warning me not to tell my mother what I was doing with the money.

Anonymous said...

I try to shame them. I ask them what would their mother think of them if she found out that you were stealing money from other elderly people ?