Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Dear Lucretia --- Mortgage Relief -- and The Rest of the Story

By Anna Von Reitz

Dear Lucretia, 
The federal government has claimed that you were a federal government employee throughout your working life, but once you retire, you retire----and you are owed your pension and your freedom from any further presumption of federal obligation or employment.  
You simply send a letter to the State Secretary of State and inform him or her that you have retired and have returned to your birth right political status as an American state national.  They owe you your retirement just like any other big corporation owes its employee pensions. 
If you are like my Mother and offended that she was ever considered to be---or tricked into serving as---- a federal citizen at all, you can express your ire, too. It's time these "public servants" got a wake up call.  
If you have children, this is a good time to repent of the mistakes that so many of us where misled or forced to make when we misidentified our children as "US citizens" and unwittingly "enrolled" them as such at the hospital when they were born.  My Mother provided a sworn testament that she recorded in the public record, stating that she had been confused by the similar jargon and that the only "United States" we ever were part of was the fifty states of the Union.  I recommend that all Mothers do this for their children.  I have done it for my son.

If you actually worked for the federal government the portion of your pension that is based on federal employment is taxable, but if like so many of us, you never actually worked for the federal government or only served in the military for a couple years, etc., so that the amount of pension money from actual federal employment is negligible, you are eligible to claim your exemption from federal income taxes.  You send a Letter of Revocation of Election to the Commissioners of both the IRS and the Internal Revenue Service and tell them that you revoke your election to pay federal income taxes beginning with October the first of last year or any prior year you choose.  
Internal Revenue
Office of the Commissioner
Room 3000
1111 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20204- 0002
Commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service
Department of the Treasury
P.O. Box 480 
Holtsville, New York 11742-0480
If you follow the process I set out for everyone last month in the article called "How to Correct Your Political Status and Why" you are also eligible to claim your exemption from the mortgage that has been placed on your home.  I know this will be hard to grasp, but you the living woman, have never had a mortgage in your life. You have never owed any property taxes, either.  Why? Because you are, as a natural born American, the actual landlord.  
The mortgage is owed by a Municipal United States STATE franchise corporation that is merely named after you or your husband or both.  You have been tricked into paying off ITS mortgage.  If you are now elderly and unable to pay the mortgage because your income is fixed and hasn't kept pace with inflation, or because of medical bills or other issues, you can force those responsible for entrapping you and misinforming you to pay for both the mortgage and the court case costs. 
Now I want you to follow along very carefully.  You are going to send your IRS Form 56 appointing Mr. Mnuchin your Fiduciary and the copy of your Birth Certificate properly endorsed and "surrendered" to the U.S. Treasury and a letter to Mr. Mnuchin telling him that you are waiving any benefit of the Public Charitable Trust or Limited Liability insurance  and that you are instead operating under Private Indemnity Bond AMRI00001 for your state of the union.  You are going to send this to him via Registered Mail. All this is covered in the article "How to Correct Your Political Status and Why" published April 2017 on my website, www.annavonreitz.com
Go to the Post Office and get a red and white Registered Mail Label and the white service receipt and the instructions you will need to send a letter using Registered Mail.  
Each red and white Registered Mail Label has a unique nine digit number associated with it.  Typically, the whole number will read something like this:  RA 123 456 789 US.   You are going to tell Mr. Mnuchin that you need him to do two things: (1) discharge and settle all debts related to  Social Security Masterfile Account #123-45-6789 (whatever SSN you have) and (2) set up a new Treasury Account using the number of your Registered Mail packet as the account number.  
Now go to a print shop and order yourself a self-inking red ink stamp. 
That stamp needs to read like this: 
     all rights reserved, Without Recourse
Exemption ID: [ fill in your SSN without dashes]
Deposit to US Treasury Charge the same to
YOUR NAME [ written FIRST MIDDLE LAST] and YOUR SSN with dashes
Private Indemnity Bond # AMRI00001 (your birth state like Colorado)
Registered Treasury Acct. #  (your Registered Mail Number)
In the end, it's going to look like this, only with you own numbers and information filled in: 
     all rights reserved, Without Recourse
Exemption ID: 123456789
Deposit to US Treasury Charge the same to
JOHN MICHAEL DOE 123-45-6789
Private Indemnity Bond # AMRI00001 Idaho
Registered Treasury Acct. # RE 123 453 673 US
You put this stamp on the front and the back of a copy of the docket sheet -- the first sheet of every pleading in your foreclosure case that shows the name of the court and the PLAINTIFF and the DEFENDANT and the Court Case Number.  Just put it right in the middle of a copy of the first filing you received. 
Now you are going to sign this stamp block by: Last Name, First Name Middle Name.   Like this: Doe, John Michael on the line above the words "all rights reserved, Without Recourse". 
Do it both front and back of that first page and send that page back to the Clerk of Court Registered Mail.  
This gives that Clerk all the information that he or she needs to discharge the Bid Bond in that Foreclosure Case and return the property to you and release the case.  Request re-conveyance of the property in a letter addressed to the Clerk at the same time.  They should reply with a one-page Deed of Re-Conveyance that you then take to the Land Recording Office and record. In most cases you will need to wait 30 days and then file a Corrected Deed on the Deed of Re-Conveyance changing the NAME to your Upper and Lower Case Name and making the address an "in care of" address or changing it to a different mailing address entirely.  This will complete the change over of the records. 
If you are African American they may try to challenge this, but you hang tight and claim your Equal Civil Rights guaranteed under Title 42 and the Brother's Keeper Clause of Title 18 USC 241 and 242 if they do.  
If they continue to give you any trouble, you are going to go to the IRS website at www.irs.gov/forms and you are going to order a Form 1096 and a Form 1099A and a Form 1040 V. 
Form 1096 is a cover letter that just tells the IRS what kind(s) of other forms you are enclosing with it. 
Form 1099A is a triplicate form with three copies each of three little coupon-like forms all attached together. 
Form 1040 V is a single Voucher form and again, it is just a little slip of paper about the size of a check that comes printed on the bottom of its instruction sheet.  You have to cut it free with a pair of scissors. 
Okay, you check off the kinds of forms you are sending on the 1096 cover letter:  1096, 1099, 1040V. 
The 1099A is called "Acquisition or Abandonment of Secured Property". 
Now the first piece of property you want to claim is your own trust account. 
The first box on the 1099A asks the LENDER's name and address.  The LENDER is YOUR NAME, sent in care of your normal mailing address.  LENDER's ID number is YOUR SSN without dashes.  The BORROWER's NAME is the Department of the Treasury, 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20220.  The Account Number box is going to be your SSN Without Dashes/Your Registered Treasury Account Number (the Registered Mail Number you used).  Box Number 1 is going to be the File Date (not your actual birthday) found on your Birth Certificate.  The Balance and Fair Market Value are going to be "Unknown".  Box 5 you leave blank.  Box 6 you write: Assumed Names Related to Trust Account at 31 USC 1321, being claimed per 31 USC 1322 by Beneficiary.   
The second Form 1099A on that sheet of three is where you claim your house back. 
At the top of the form it asks for the name of the LENDER and their address.  The LENDER is YOUR NAME sent in care of your normal mailing address.  LENDER's ID number is YOUR SSN without dashes.  The BORROWER's NAME is the name of the bank or mortgage servicing company that is foreclosing on you and their business address.  Under that you will see an "Account Number--- write YOUR SSN without any dashes/Your new Registered Treasury Account : RE 123 345 598 US (whatever it turns out to be) and the Borrower's Account Number--- whatever they use to mark the mortgage account in their system when they send bills to you. 
 The date of the lender's acquisition will be the first year of the mortgage.  The balance of principal outstanding will be: "unknown" and so will the "fair market value" .  You will leave Item 5 blank because you don't know the arrangements made in YOUR behalf.  Item 6 will be the description of the property you are claiming--- Lot and Block or Street address, however it appears in the mortgage and foreclosure paperwork.  
You can use the third 1099 A on that sheet to claim back any other property you have a valid interest in.  I'd suggest that you claim the Court Case --- again, the LENDER is YOUR NAME, the BORROWER is the Court name and address, the "account" is the Court Case Number, the year is whenever the foreclosure started, the balance and fair market value are unknown, and the description is: "Foreclosure of Property Case and Bid Bond". 
Basically, any bill that gets sent to LUCRETIA is a bill that you are exempt from having to pay. 
Any bill that you get addressed to LUCRETIA can be discharged using your little stamp and signing it  Last Name, First Middle,---- once you get things straight with the Treasury and reclaim your birthright. 
Now, the IRS is your friend.  They are going to do all the work of researching everything for you and collecting on all that is owed to you.  You are going to pay them for all this service by issuing a 1040 V.  This is the little coupon-like voucher you have to cut off the bottom of the instruction page that comes with it.  It is pretty self-explanatory.  You just use your red stamp on the back of the 1040V and you write: " Use my pass through account to pay any taxes or charges and to  research claims and perform
 collections" above the stamp information and you sign it as you always do for your stamp, Last Name, First Middle.  
You leave the amount blank because neither you nor the IRS has any idea how much this investigation/prosecution/tax payment is going to cost--- and yes, this is like giving them a blank check; however, they are sworn to serve you and your trust and have to account to the Treasury for their charges, so all things considered it is the most expeditious way for everyone to operate right now and in time to save your house if the Court Clerk is either too stubborn or ignorant to do the right thing. 
You fold up your 1096, your three (or more) 1099A Forms, your stamped 1040V, and you send the whole thing in Registered Mail to:  Internal Revenue Service CID  at Post Office Box 192, Covington, Kentucky 41050. 
Now I know it is shocking to think of the IRS as your friend and ally, but that's the way it is.  And I know this LOOKS like a lot of work and complexity, but it really isn't.  The forms are simple and worst part is waiting for the IRS to send them.  It takes a week or two sometimes. 
This process and information --- both that contained in "How to Correct Your Political Status and Why" and this information that is the follow-up of it, will profoundly change your relationship with the "federal government" and your life.  Some people go hog wild and try to do crazy things that are not allowed and they get into trouble as a result.  I want to caution you against doing anything extravagant or unreasonable or vindictive. 
This is information provided to do justice and nothing else.  It is provided to you as an elderly woman who has been loyal to this country and worked hard all your life to protect you and to save you from losing your home.  This information and the power to discharge debts addressed to YOUR NAME has to be used in Good Faith or you will end up in federal jail. 
So what do I mean by Good Faith?  The way you would want to be treated.  Let me give you some examples. 
It is fair for you to discharge a mortgage on your principle dwelling when you need to do so: you are elderly and can't keep up, you are sick and can't afford it, your business has failed, you went through an unpleasant divorce.....there are all sorts of valid reasons that you might need to do this, but, you wouldn't do it just for a lark or go out and buy up ten luxury vacation properties and plead necessity for discharging all of them.  That's not reasonable or prudent or fair.  That is not "Good Faith". That is a purposeful manipulation that isn't allowed and you will get in trouble for it. 
It is fair for you to discharge utility bills that you cannot afford.  Again, you are elderly or sick or just starting out and struggling really hard and for whatever good, decent, actual reason need to "let go of the rope" -- use your stamp.  You've been a Good Joe and done your part for 79 years.  Nobody has any right to complain if you kick back now and discharge all your utility bills so long as they are public utilities.  In most places that means electrical, water, waste management, and gas.  
Same thing with your car payments, college debts, medical bills, property taxes.  It doesn't mean that you should run out and buy a Lexus and two Hummers and charge them off against the U.S. Treasury, but if it's hard for you to pay for your 2015 Chevy that you need to get to work, or too much for your family to pay tuition, or you got hit with a medical bill you just can't cope with--- then by all means, six generations of Americans have suffered so that you could not have to worry about that, so that you could get back on your feet after an illness, a divorce, a business failure, or so many other things that can happen. 
We did not suffer and "loan" our resources so that 79 year old women could be kicked out of their homes by foreign banks and attacked by out of control government agencies.  There's a line--- a fine line---- between what is good and what is bad, what is fair and what is unjust.  Somewhere in our own hearts and minds we know where that line is. Pay attention to it and you will find that friendship and decency still abide, that you are free and you are safe, and that the foreclosures and tax debts and so many other things that have been oppressive weights and worries for you, can go away. 
At your age there are often maintenance issues with a house or car that you need to fix, but you are kept so burdened down with light bills and heat bills and mortgages and whatever else, that you can't keep your home safe and in repair.  Use your Treasury Account to pay the things that can be paid with that, and use your private money to take care of the rest.  I know seniors who are facing a choice between paying the mortgage or eating.  Charge back the mortgage and buy that organic grapefruit, Lucretia. 
You and your husband and your parents and grandparents all earned it.  There is no reason to feel bad or ashamed or like you are getting an unearned handout.  You are just flipping a switch and learning to operate your own business in a different way and accessing resources you didn't know you had.
Everyone needs to know that there are those who do have to pay federal taxes and can't --- at this point in their lives --- claim their exemption.  Actual federal employees both civilian and military have to pay income taxes, for example.  Black Americans never received their actual state national political status, so their route to freedom and access to their resources is a bit different. Certain other categories of people can't do this --- foreigners seeking political asylum, actual wards of the government such as people who have been permanently hospitalized for mental illness, and other such actual dependents.  
But for most of us, the time has come to become aware of the history and those reliefs and remedies that are available at this time, while we work toward a systemic end to all mortgages worldwide.

See this article and over 600 others on Anna's website here:www.annavonreitz.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep in your mind.

IRS has 10 year statute of limitations to collect any purported tax revenue, perfect a tax lien, or collect levy or penalties.

There is no statute of limitations on anything the IRS considers fraud, and they can take their sweet time to come and let you know they don't like what happened.
Harold Stanley found out, and there is an AIB radio audio about his experience.

If you sue or have court over any IRS issue, for the 10 year statute of limitations, the clock pauses while in court, whether tax or bankruptcy court, or any other legal process, and when that legal process ends, their statute of limitations clock resumes.

Sometimes they'll wait until the 9th year to pursue you aggressively if they consider you having an obligation.

When they send a letter or notice of lien or levy, they are waiting on a letter from you within 30 days telling them you don't owe it. But most people don't do that on the notice, they wait for the actual lien or levy, or they move immediately into a CDP process or ask for an appeal.

People would be wise, to self govern, and when dealing with the IRS, read their manual.
If you want to know the outcome of any action you take with them, or they take with you, it's in their manual.
Go to their website and search for irm and you're bound to find it.
If you want to know about notices of levy there is a chapter, what they do, what they expect from you, what to do if they receive it from you, and what to do if they don't.

There is information about things they'll do to get you to do something, and more information about if you don't do it, what their limit is in trying to make you do it.

It's up to you to decide what you want to know. Anna will be busy if anything unusual is sent to you and you don't have the information in this post to tell you what to do.

In all honesty, no one knows what you'll receive or when you'll receive it, and it's not as difficult as people think it is, to know what will happen or could happen if you read the IRM. It is very easy on the eyes and readable, unlike state codes and us code which has a lot of words and references back and forth.