Orders to CEO/President Donald J. Trump

You ask what We THE People want, we are telling you.
Immediately deliver Ambassador Leo Wanta's money to him
Immediately end inland piracy and prosecution of victimless crimes
Immediately end direct apportioned tax against the people
Enforce the original 13th Amendment

Signed: We THE People 

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

How politics works...perfect description:

>>>>
>>>> I told my son "I want you to marry a girl of my choice!"
>>>> He said "NO!"
>>>> I told him its Bill Gates daughter!!!!
>>>> He said "OKAY!"
>>>> Got in contact with Bill Gates & told him "I want your daughter to marry my son!"
>>>> He said "NO!"
>>>> Told him my son was the CEO of the World Bank!
>>>> He said "OKAY!"
>>>> Went to the President of the World Bank & told him to make my son CEO of the Bank!
>>>> He said "NO!"
>>>> Told him my son was Bill Gates Son in Law!
>>>> He said "OKAY!"
>>>> That's Exactly how Politics works.
>>>
>>> =
>

No comments:

Post a Comment