Monday, December 12, 2016

EMERGENCY HELP FOR SITES THAT GET SHUT DOWN - Jim Stone

 

Read the last paragraph - If you can't code a web site I can set it all up with Wordpress that can't ban you, because the software will run on your own server. All work I do is free, and the server/domain won't cost you a lot. I'll even set up your forum that runs as part of your web site.

HAVING ME HANDLE IT WILL GET YOU SET UP CHEAPLY BECAUSE ZERO MISTAKES WILL BE MADE. Lots of people out there try to make thousands (and thousands) because knowledge is value. Have me handle it, and it will cost you ZERO for my work, and probably in the area of $300 for an ENTIRE YEAR if your web site is like Whatreallyhappened or Henry Makow, or like this one in size. Impossible? NOPE. Just avoid mistakes, and let me do the setup for free. I'll be happy to, because the alt media HAS TO survive if any of us are going to make it.

THE DEAL

Here's the deal: If you get shut down, I'll set you up outside of the reach of ICANN and American legislation AND OTHER PESTS with your own domain on your own server, which should be able to handle 500,000 + visits a month and about 1.5 million pages a month (average pages, like this site has, that is the actual traffic this site gets.) You will have to pay for it, but depending on what you want, 1.5 million page view type activity can be done for as little as $300 a year. If your site does not get that much traffic, it can be done cheaper.

Obviously your pages can't be huge (but they can at least be big, like this site has) and you can't stream video that cheap. My own web site costs thousands a year, but I have so many backups that there is more than 10X the reserve capacity I'd ever use and you probably won't need that.  

For my work there will be ZERO charge. If you want to be back online you can just let me handle it and I'll take a day off and do it. I'll set it up any way you want (provided it is all GNU) and will be able to provide familiar work environments if they are requested.

I will not do any content development. You will get a working home page you can build an entire site from and a front end you are familiar with if I can get it done with public domain stuff (wordpress, Joomla, etc)

If you had your web site backed up, you'll get the ability to just upload it all with an FTP program like Filezilla. Your domain will change from what it was (obviously) so depending upon how it is coded, you might have to fix all the links.

THE SAME IS TRUE FOR ANY OTHER BLOG, IF YOU ARE GENUINE TRUTHERS LIKE THE MEMORY HOLE WAS, MY OFFER STANDS.

WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY EVENING CST BEFORE ASKING. I'll lock this site down tight so any requests will make it through but I will have to wait until tomorrow.  
ALL MONEY TRANSFERS WILL BE WITH BITCOIN. MY PAYPAL HAS PROBLEMS WITH THIS TYPE OF THING, THEY DESPISE ME SO BITCOIN WILL BE HOW IT IS DONE. DO NOT USE THE WALLET IN THE DONATION AREA, I'LL SET UP A DIFFERENT ONE.

You will be set up outside of the reach of ICANN and outside of the reach of ALL U.S. LEGISLATION. Once set up, the accounts will be handed over to you.

IMPORTANT: I do not have the time to code your site for you. All I will be able to do is set up your server to either manually code it all yourself, FTP it up yourself, or allow you to use wordpress or another site builder if you want. The platform will be there. Making it go will be up to you. You could do this yourself easily with something like Hostgator, the only difference with having me set it up is that it will actually be in a global location where you can't get shut down and done in a way that makes you immune to all legislation, even hate crime legislation. I'd take it easy with the "hate crime" stuff though, it is not good to test your luck.

THIS IS HUGE:

Once this is done, I'll put a link to your new location in a prominent location on this site, explaining who you are and that you are back. This site is big enough to jump start you with that type of link, and everyone from the people at Rense to Alex Jones to Ben Fulford to WHOEVER reads this site, and they'll amplify that link by many times once they see it. Chances are they like you a lot and will be glad you are back.

I won't make a dime off this, ALL excess that might be sent will be put in your web site's account for you to use. It will be work, but the truth is very diverse and detailed and I can't handle doing the whole job myself, YOU ARE NEEDED TO DO IT TOO, and I will do everything I can to get you back in business.

IMPORTANT: If you want me to just tell you where to go and how to do it, that's fine, I will try. But what is easy for me might be cryptic for anyone else, and if you have me set it up you will avoid obstacles if you are inexperienced with getting a server going. I'll try to make it so all you have to do is log in and type. That is not how this web site runs, but I could certainly set you up that way and if that is the level you are at (if you need it like that) you had better let me handle it or you'll be pulling your hair for a week (or more). If you had to use Blogger or another site like that, I strongly recommend LOCALLY HOSTED WORDPRESS. Don't use their horse shit that they control, I can make it so it all runs off YOUR OWN SERVER. Then you can use Wordpress and you can't be banned.

DISCLAIMER: I have not checked the size of Henry Makow.com or Whatreallyhappened.com recently, I just referenced what things were like before Alexa de-listed this web site (pegged the stats to zero). Before that happened, this web site got 30 percent more traffic than the Southern Poverty Law Center but was still a little smaller than Henry Makow. Now it is approximately 4X as well traveled as it was back then . . . . . use your old stats if you had them. A million monthly pageviews can easily be handled with what I described above.

 http://82.221.129.208/getbackonline.html

This is why I created nesara.news and have it on my own server! I have been working on migrating the entire contents of this blog into it over the last few weeks. Nesaranews.blogspot.com has 6 years of archives as in 48,536 posts and 78,479 comments that I am dealing with. That is 933meg database which is huge as most sites have 100meg or less and is very difficult to convert to a different format and install into a different blog platform. I do not like wordpress because it is so widely used that bots can be designed to target wordpress sites globally at once and disrupt the code and databases. I am using b2evolution blog software as it is in my opinion better than wordpress because it has less baggage and more diversity. And if they choose to do direct attacks om my websites.. well, I am quite experienced thanks to the forum wars of 2002 to 2007 that I was involved in while programming Directv and Dish cards and FTA recievers. Yes I was one of those guys who owned forums with 100,000+ registered hackers as members and many did try attacking the forum and server. I even nailed a NSA agent that was attacking my forum one night, he quit attacking it when I exposed his badge number and his mother's SSN... That was funnier than hell. 

I used to be a tech support guy for Vbulletin back then and assisted many people with their vbulletin forums and other websites because I enjoyed doing it. Never made as much as a penny either. I am willing to assist anyone who wants to create and host their own blog/forum/website on their own server or anyone who has a blogger blog that wants to get away from Google and have their own independent blog out of the reach of Google or cabal. Just send me an email with site help in the subject line and the nature of the request in the body of the email.  



~Freewill 

No comments: