Wednesday, November 1, 2017

It's time we stand up for what we believe!


What happened to our National Day of Prayer?


Muslims are allowed to block off major streets in all American States and pray in the middle of the street! And it's a monthly ritual!

If Muslims can pray anywhere, why are Christians banned from praying in public and from erecting religious displays on their holy days?
 
It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore, I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a problem in having 'God' in our education system or the Lord's Prayer said in our government, schools or public meetings.
 
Tell me, again, whose country is this ...........

Ours?  Or the Muslims?

I was asked to send this on if I agree, or delete if I don’t.

I believe it's time we stand up for what we believe!

PLEASE HAVE THE INTESTINAL FORTITUDE TO PASS THIS ONE TO EVERY PATRIOTIC PERSON YOU CAN THINK OF.
 Support America......

No comments: