Saturday, November 30, 2013

COMING SOON .. OBAMAFLOWERS

(Receptionist) Hello, Welcome to ObamaFlowers, My name is Trina. How can I help you?

(Customer) Hello, I received an email from Professional Flowers stating that my flower order has been canceled and I should go to your exchange to reorder it. I tried your website, but it seems like it is not working. So I am calling the 800 number.

(Receptionist) Yes, I am sorry about the website. It should be fixed by the end of November. But I can help you.

(Customer) Thanks, I ordered a "Spring Bouquet" for our anniversary, and wanted it delivered to my wife's work..

(Receptionist Interrupting) Sir, "Spring Bouquets" do not meet our minimum standards, I will be happy to provide you with Red Roses.

(Customer) But I have always ordered "Spring Bouquets", done it for years, my wife likes them.

(Receptionist) Roses are better, sir, I am sure your wife will love them.

(Customer) Well, how much are they?

(Receptionist) It depends sir, do you want our Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum package.

(Customer) What's the difference?

(Receptionist) 6, 12,18 or 24 Red Roses.

(Customer) The Silver package may be okay, how much is it?

(Receptionist) It depends sir, what is your monthly income?

(Customer) What does that have to do with anything?

(Receptionist) I need that to determine your government flower subsidy, then I can determine how much your out of pocket cost will be. But if your income is below our minimums for a subsidy, then I can refer you to our FlowerAid department.

(Customer) FlowerAid?

(Receptionist) Yes, Flowers are a Right, everyone has a right to flowers. So, if you can't afford them, then the government will supply them free of charge.

(Customer) Who said they were a Right?

(Receptionist) Congress passed it, the President signed it and the Supreme Court found it Constitutional.

(Customer) Whoa.....I don't remember seeing anything in the Constitution regarding Flowers as a Right.

(Receptionist) It is not really a Right in the Constitution, but ObamaFlowers is Constitutional because the Supreme Court Ruled it a "Tax". Taxes are Constitutional. But we feel it is a Right.

(Customer) I don't believe this....

(Receptionist) It's the law of the land sir. Now, we anticipated most people would go for the Silver Package, so what is your monthly income sir?

(Customer) Forget it, I think I will forego the flowers this year...

(Receptionist) In that case sir, I will still need your monthly income.

(Customer) Why?

(Receptionist) To determine what your 'non-participation' cost would be.

(Customer) WHAT???? You can't charge me for NOT buying flowers!!!

(Receptionist) It's the law of the land, sir, approved by the Supreme Court. It's $9.50 or 1% of your monthly income...

(Customer)interrupting) This is ridiculous, I'll pay the $9.50.

(Receptionist) Sir, it is the $9.50 or 1% of your monthly income, whichever is greater.

(Customer) ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? What a ripoff!!

(Receptionist) Actually sir, it is a good deal. Next year it will be 2%.

(Customer) Look, I'm going to call my Congressmember to find out what's going on here. This is ridiculous. I'm not going to pay it.

(Receptionist) Sorry to hear that sir, that's why I had the NSA track this call and obtain the make and model of the cell phone you are using.

(Customer) Why does the NSA need to know what kind of CELL PHONE I AM USING??

(Receptionist) So they get your GPS coordinates sir.

(Door Bell rings followed immediately by a loud knock on the door).


(Receptionist) That would be the IRS sir. Thanks for calling ObamaFlowers, have a nice day... and God Bless America.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

COMING SOON WHEN LEFT WITH NO CHOICE...

(Knock, knock...)

(THEM) "Enforcement! Open up or we'll KICK IT IN! "

(GreyMan) "Just a seccc...>click, click< ...bring your lunch today, boys?"

>BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,BOOM, BOOM<

(THEM) "HOLY FUCK!" , "...I'M HIT!",

>BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,BOOM<

(THEM) "GODDAMN...!", "...I didn't sign UP FOR THIS SHIT!"

BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,BOOM................

Anonymous said...

I sent it to Obozo. Had to make a few changes to it to get under 2500 characters. But I added a some comments that might have him send a few black helicopters my way.

Anonymous said...

Don't laugh. this is exactly where we are heading...

Anonymous said...

It doesn't have to be this way. The entire country, with the exception of the Obozo butt-sniffers, just need to get together and say NO to Obozocare and every other UN-Constitutional law they pass. Their job is to do what WE tell them to do. They work for us. They need that to sink in. A lot of Democrats are going to lose their jobs but they still voted themselves those monstrous lifetime pension checks. The Republicans aren't any better.