Thursday, November 28, 2013

WILL THERE BE A REALLY BIG EVENT THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING? by Ron Van Dyke (Video)

Rumor Mill News Agents Forum
WILL THERE BE A REALLY BIG EVENT THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING? by Ron Van Dyke (Video)
Posted By: Mr.Ed [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 28-Nov-2013 02:36:45


WILL THERE BE A REALLY BIG EVENT THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING? by Ron Van Dyke (Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dTR5rukmz3w
Published on Nov 25, 2013
Sometimes as I sit and contemplate my navel, I wonder: why would any sane person want to come to a planet like Earth? Yes, my navel is where I was connected to my mother, and her mother before that, ad infinitum. And we are all connected to our Mother, the Earth. That's the physical reality many choose to call an illusion. What an illusion it is! The more aware anyone becomes of the absurd dramas playing out in this realm, the more insane it seems. I wonder how many other times in our history so many realized the insanity? I know many are like me: tired of all the fraud and corruption we call the world system. I have long wanted a big event that would bring sweeping changes in its wake. I thought it was immanent in the 1960s. Obviously not! Many have been the expectations and disappointments since then. So, I do wonder if there will ever be a big event that will turn it all around?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dTR5rukmz3w?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the bulshit about Obunda been a Lightworker makes you gus members of the Cabal and should be exterminated togheter with him,for the good off all.Stop this new age nonsense,and start to work toward creating a new America without the Cabal.