Sunday, December 29, 2013

Intel/Newshound Guru TNT Tony

12-29-2013   Intel/Newshound Guru TNT Tony   Last night it was explained to me just how they planned to carryout todays sale of the bonds in Iraq and why it was legal to do it.   It is my understanding that the sale did take place and should be seen by the public Monday morning if not before.  I have received info that all call center personnel were called in at around 5pm [Saturday], let's hope that this time they get to do their work.  So far all news received today was positive and I do think we will see some changes by Monday morning.  I am still waiting for additional info.   THE RATES REMAIN HIGH AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE 7 DAYS OR THE 30 DAYS. IT WILL BE ALRIGHT.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2orXUEhG0

No comments: