Monday, June 15, 2015

FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD! - JAMES 2:26 . FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JUNE 15, 2015 2:52 PM





JADE HELM 15 MILITARY EXERCISES IN AMERICA!


This is a capsule summary of James 2:26 in the New Testament which reads: "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."

      Because it is known that I am going to tell the people the truth and not lies, my words have power to them. Therefore, when I talk about my father's Vatican endorsed industrial food process and what it can do for America, my words have power and credibility to them. Yet I act with practical cunning in how I say it. I never give away the trade secret how the Vatican endorsed industrial food process is set up and actually works. I never give away powerful secret knowledge when I intend to keep it secret. So long as I keep the real secrets to the industrial food process secret for real, I never give away nor forfeit my potential for power by ownership and control of the family trade secrets to this Vatican endorsed industrial food process. 

     Having spent eleven calendar years in military academies and a heavy background in military intelligence, it is to be assumed that I would be a deadly force for any enemy to fight on a battlefield or in global conflict. Now like Gen. Patton of World War II, I don't show my real hand until committed to battle. I just said that I judged I could defeat ISIS locations in Iraq in even 3 days flat. I said that I could use an air force tactic which is not listed in regular military references and said saved a large number of American soldiers from being trapped and mass slaughtered in some previous war of America. I didn't really tell which air force tactic I was referring to which worked great when used before in an actual major battle. And did I say that I would only use this tactic or I could also plan to use several other military tactics in combination with  it? This could create a new military package deal how to mass smash enemies like ISIS in Iraq if I have the military authority to do so.

     By the stand I made in my report of June 13, 2015 in Nesara News of "I OFFER TO SMASH ISIS IN IRAQ," what do I tell enemy intelligence for the side I might end up fighting in war? They read between the lines that this guy is an utter "son-of-a-bitch" in warfare and if they are planning to kill all of my people, then I am prepared to kill all of their people if required to win the battle and war. If they want to play utterly ruthless, I can also play utterly ruthless and likely on a level that they cannot match in battle. As for the air force tactic used before which was quite deadly back then when used, I haven't told them which air force tactic I would really use. And who says that I could not modernize it to something far more powerful?
     And I do not believe in investing all my military aces in one single military tactic of win all or lose all in whether it wins the war or not. I play percentages in warfare the same as I did in military intelligence and like Sir Winston Churchill said in World War II to his military advisers, he came up with all the angles that he could figure that could work and all that was needed for one angle or more to do the job and he could win the war then. He played percentages. Stalin of the Soviet Union also played percentages. 

     Hitler did not play percentages which was a fatal weakness which defeated him in World War II. Hitler put himself in the position that he would lose the war if he lost the battle committed to. He painted himself in corners that he could not get out of. Hitler was smart in a lot of military tactics, but not infallible. He needed to always listen to the advice of wise military commanders around him if they thought that there might be a hole in his plan if things went wrong. Too often he did not listen being too sure of himself that he knew all the answers.

     If I attack ISIS positions in Iraq, I hit them all the ways I can justified for the battle committed to and not just one military tactic. I play to win and will use freely any military angle of any military leader with me if he also has a smart way of defeating the enemy. Ego should have nothing to do with military command. Always back the smartest idea or ideas that you and you team of smart military brains can come up with. Play smart percentages and angles. I see mistakes in how ISIS fights in the Middle East and I love to defeat any enemy through his weaknesses rather than strengths  as the war can be won faster and less costly that way! 

     I always won in military intelligence through the weaknesses of enemies, not their strong points. I saw that the Moscow Institute For Nuclear Studies had a weakness to their security system and through the weakness of the other side, I got all the nuclear attack plans of the Soviet Union for the planned annihilation of America. 

      Iran released American hostages when they saw that Ronald Reagan was elected President. They figured that he would be an s.o.b. to tackle in  military and so released the hostages rather than press to fight him in potential war once he was in the White House. And they were smart to do that as they read his character correctly! 

Image result for iran took hostages under Pres. Carter   Image result for iran took hostages under Pres. Carter      Image result for iran took hostages under Pres. Carter

     In James 2:26, it says that faith without works is dead. In what environment are you supposed to do these works as a Christian? In this temporal world where good works are needed! God blessed me with wisdom in certain ways to influence what is going to happen in society otherwise or else cause to happen something that was not going to happen until I pulled strings to cause it to happen. What makes you think that my military intelligence operations did not carry out the goals of Christianity? Let's take a look. 

      The Soviet Union had a secret plan how to conquer America and win the Cold War. I had and still have  a military intelligence mind that was good at interpreting the secret meaning to public acts of the Soviet Union and other enemies of America. I was cracking  their secret plans by a system I have taught some people but not the public as an effective way to crack a lot of secrets of foreign governments, Military cadets at my military academy were startled how I called correctly many foreign events before they happened and called me a "genius in history" by my secret system of analyzing what foreign governments were really up to and predicting their public events before they happened. 

     I saw what Moscow was aiming for as a plan how to conquer America in the Cold War and I set up the Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse so they could not complete their plan for the defeat of America in the Cold War. I forced the head of the Soviet spy ring in America to meet with me to try and find out the truth behind this reported Slavic Royal Alliance designed to overthrow the Iron Curtain and throw the Communists out of control of Russia then called the Soviet Union. He made a mistake in one comment to me and I knew that he was some sort of Communist spy as well as involved in some secret affairs for the federal government in Wash., D.C. not knowing that he was a Communist spy. A friend of mine with a detective agency in Wash, D.C. I told the secret story to about meeting with this double-agent who my analysis was had to also be a secret spy for the Soviet Union while working with top Washington circles such as the White House. My friend later met him at an F.B.I. cocktail party and got the man off to the side and then claimed to be a secret Communist sent from New York headquarters to learn from him all the details how the Communists operated in Wash., D.C. He mentioned knowing about that military cadet who pulled the Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse on Soviet intelligence which forced Moscow to abandon its plans for the conquest of America then during the Cold War. Mentioning of the military cadet convinced him that this man from the detective agency had been sent by Communist headquarters in New York City. He spilled his guts out and told of all the Communist activities and spying in America as he was the head of the Soviet spy ring in America. 

     My friend typed up a report for J. Edgar Hoover and showed me what he typed before sending it to the Director of the F.B.I. I admit I did not know about all the things this Soviet spy boss talked about but it was very interesting and everything made good sense as Communist strategy for the takeover of America from within. After Hoover got this report I got secret congratulations from some F.B.I. sources as this Soviet spy boss had also said but for my Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse over Soviet intelligence, the Soviet Union would have won the Cold War then and either destroyed or else took over America as a conquered nation of the Soviet Union. That is why so many Russians were taught English then for the planned Soviet occupation of America that was coming. This Soviet spy boss also mentioned how Moscow had ordered me to be murdered by the Soviet spy ring in America, but I disappeared from the military academy the day before I was to be kidnapped and murdered by the Soviet spy ring with a typed suicide note on me that due to "emotional problems" I had drowned myself in the Great Lakes. I calculated how long before Moscow would figure out that I had just tricked them out of the conquest of America and I figured they would be mad as hornets at me, so disappeared just before they would come to murder me. When I reappeared  the Soviet boss said, the F.B.I. and everyone else was watching me so I was too hot to kidnap and murder then. I put pressure on the military academy so they had to take me back after I had disappeared for a brief while. When the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Pentagon saw the report on "The Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse," they sent me secret congratulations that they rated my military intelligence ruse to have been the most brilliant military ruse created in the military history of America. And they were very friendly towards me afterwards in ways that I will not list here. 

       No one died from my Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse, but I potentially saved all the American people from being annihilated in a surprise nuclear World War III designed to annihilate America then under the Soviet military doctrine of "The Ring of Steel" designed to totally annihilate America at that time. If I saved a nation from mass dying, was that not a good work I had done as a Christian and with no one dying in the process? Later, while heading up a Confederate movement in America, I heavily publicized how the U.S. military had a secret bank vault of nerve gas so potentially powerful that it could wipe out the Soviet Union if used against it. When the Soviet missiles could have won against America and annihilated America then, I kept the Soviet missiles from launching due to this information that Soviet intelligence had picked up and judged would be authentic which it was from this former military cadet who had spent eleven calendar years in military academies. Later when C.I.A. was going to seize the federal government and America by military takeover as they of Obama traitors in Wash., D.C. are now planning under Jade Helm 15 Military Exercises, they were prepared to kill millions of Americans in federal concentration camps once C.I.A. had militarily taken over America. I cracked their security very totally and even had one of their military recruiters not knowing who I really tried to recruit me and was tricked into admitting  a number of things I had found out about the C.I.A. underground taking radical students, criminals from prisons,  and drug addicts to help form an underground C.I.A. military to occupy America and killing those Americans resisting the C.I.A. takeover of America. One of the Rockefeller brothers was to be the C.I.A. dictator of America. I broke their nerve by having found out their main operational plans, locations of hidden weapons, etc. and they believed that I had delivered their operational plans, names of leaders, etc. to key people across America who would use this to smash C.I.A. if they tried it. Again I saved the American people from mass slaughter in America.

       About one year after the Yom Kippur War in 1973 in the Middle East where Israel won against great military odds, Moscow was pulling the strings to have the Arab governments be her allies for the planned Russian invasion of the Middle East. I got intelligence reports from secret sources of Arab allies of Moscow and got intelligence reports from Israeli Intelligence whom I met in Israel so they could help me head off the pending World War III that Moscow was planning once she invaded the Middle East. I planted military intelligence information in maybe 35 nations across the world and the military intelligence caused the Arab allies of Moscow to withdraw their support for the pending Russian invasion of the Middle East. The Moscow position was once they smashed Israel, then they would seize all the oil fields in the Middle East and by this maneuver then they would have won World War III against America and now control the world economy through oil. Again I had saved the American people from a pending nuclear World War III and all the massacre that that implied. In 1990 the F.B.I. came from Greenville, SC to my large retail store in Seneca, SC and they asked my help in heading off a pending nuclear World War III with the Soviet Union still in power then. I had cracked Moscow security and knew what their operational war plans were. I supplied the F.B.I. and the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Pentagon the information needed to keep America out of a pending nuclear World War III and once more saving the American people from mass slaughter once more. 

      These are some of my good works as a Christian I have performed in America for the good of the American people and people all over the world who would likely have been mass massacred if a real nuclear World War III suddenly broke out on this earth. 

      But now Obama who is overwhelmingly the most evil leader to ever occupy the White House is using all his cunning to try and figure out how to overthrow America forever from within. He is not loyal to America and savagely hates America and the American people. Contrary to Washington leaders who shadow box in how they try to face and solve the problems of reality, the only smart answer for America now is to pass my proposed Omni Law and now in order to head off planned mass slaughter of the American people and put under a very evil government to be headed up by Obama and others who hate America but operate within Wash., D.C. and elsewhere in America.
 
     Christians, faith without works is dead. I have done my part to give you a future, but now you need to back me and seriously so my proposed Omni Law is passed and the faster the better in America. The other side is fast pushing to end America as you know it and make this a nation of hell on earth to live in if Obama and the traitors with him have their way. They are sophisticated in their scheme of treason against America and many Americans are not too good trying to understand the logic of sophisticated strategies and schemes. I am sophisticated in knowledge and understanding and the other side tried to recruit me several times to join with them, but I would not. Trust me. Passage of the Omni Law is the only smart move to insure the future of America as an independent nation with freedom and justice for all. (For some strange reason, federal censors of Obama tried desperately to remove this paragraph from this report and it took a savage fight to get this paragraph restored to this report. For some reason, the Obama Boys (federal operators) were scared to death of this paragraph.)

     Full name of the Omni Law on my website is "THE OMNIBUS CIVIL RIGHTS ACT FOR AMERICA" and copy of it shown on my website. You show this report to others and phone and mail to members of Congress that you want the Omni Law passed as law and now. If you have a poll to fill in for either party and send in , list that you also want passage of the Omni Law by Erasmus Of America and now. I use my pen name here as I am far better known by my pen name than my regular name in private life. 

     My national website is www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com  Email is fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com Mailing address for orders and payments sent in by mail instead of through the website is NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 . Make checks, etc. out to NIFI and tell what the payment is for whether products from the website or else loan money for the Omni Law Loan Program also shown on the website. All finances raised help speed up the passage of the Omni Law in America. And we do need to move fast folks as the other side is trying to move fast to ruin your future in America and ruin the future of America as a nation. The moment the Omni Law is passed, we immediately have a national referendum to cancel any claimed authority for the Jade Helm 15 Military Exercises which according to even someone who just defected from it is a plan for the total military takeover of America and end all freedom forever in America. And once the Omni Law is passed, we ask for national referendum authority to totally investigate the entire Jade Helm 15 Military Exercises and if we find treason was going on there, we issue national arrest warrants and put on trial for high treason and potentially their lives those who were trying to overthrow America from within by a planned total military takeover of America. There is no reason to tolerate high treason from Obama and co-traitors with him in Wash., D.C.

       Since I used the New Testament teaching of Faith Without Works Is Dead as the title for this report, a quick Christian comment here. Jesus taught in the New Testament that His people were a peculiar people zealous of good works (good deeds, etc. in society), if you have faith, you will have works as Christians making this a better world to live in. As Jesus taught in parables, if His claimed servants and followers bear no good fruit (works) in life, Jesus will cast them away as not fit to follow Him. Faith gets you saved in Jesus, but your good works are what you are rewarded on for all eternity, not just faith hiding aside from the world and doing nothing to make this a better world to live in for mankind on earth. It is your love for God and your fellow man is what motivates you to do good works for others to bless them in life. The New Testament is loaded with good works teachings such as "The Golden Rule" to do to others what you would have them do unto you. This teaches fairness and justice in society as Jesus expects of us. I gave people reports on stunning Miracles of God on my website so no one has any excuse why they cannot show to others credible reasons why they should not believe in God for real. And Rev. Ernest Angley who for 61 years has had a healing ministry out of Akron, Ohio and has had probably over two million people all over the world and across America claim stunning Miracles of God in the Name of Jesus Christ when Rev. Ernest Angley prayed for them to be healed. This last weekend he repeatedly taught that those who sin must repent of their sins or else be damned to hell for all eternity. This man is authentic with Miracles of God and as much as he warns of hell as a punishment for those who will not accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, I take his warnings about hell seriously and not as a joke. I also remember years ago Rev. Ernest Angley commented that he wondered if any newspaper reporters would ever make it to heaven as they were so hostile to reporting on Miracles of God or other things to strengthen the faith of the people in God. 

     The Catholic side has also had stunning Miracles of God such as St. Padre Pio of our own age and recently died who had constant Miracles of God when he prayed in the name of Jesus Christ for their healing of frequently medically impossible ailments to cure by Miracle of God. God blesses those who are faithful to God through Jesus Christ both Protestant and Catholic side. There are good Christians both sides of the fence and I believe the true Catholic Church would be represented by blessed saints of God regardless if some Popes were made Popes maybe for the wrong reasons in our modern age. And the true Catholic Church is also the Protestant side if they follow the Bible with integrity and the teachings of first Christianity taught by the Apostolic Christian leaders who first taught Christianity after Jesus Christ. But we need to have the good join in common cause and the false either side to be ignored and not supported until they support the original Christianity founded by Jesus Christ and the Apostles. 

      I was amazed when I saw these Obama Boys federal operators get so scared of the paragraph above putting meaning into the New Testament teaching that faith without works is dead. Two of us watched as they desperately tried to block this paragraph above from being with the final version of this report. They erased it once while our back was turned so to speak and we fortunately had one copy of the paragraph above in a separate email as other copies of this paragraph had suddenly disappeared from our computer files. Smells of Nazi Germany for America in 2015 under Obama! Only we are not going to see America become another Nazi Germany on earth. Pass the Omni Law and we have checkmated the would-be police state that Obama wants to set up in America.

        AS THE FEDERAL CENSORS - THE OBAMA BOYS, HAVE TRIED TOO HARD TO HEAD OFF ANYTHING THAT MIGHT BRING IN MORE FINANCES FOR THE OMNI LAW, I THEREFORE REPEAT THAT OUR SPECIAL OFFER ON OUR NATIONAL WEBSITE IS WWW.FASTBOOMAMERICANECONOMY.COM OUR NATIONAL EMAIL IS FASTBOOMAMERICANECONOMY.COM@GMAIL.COM OUR MAILING ADDRESS FOR PAYMENTS NOT SENT THROUGH OUR WEBSITE IS NIFI, P.O. BOX 1465, SENECA, SC 29679 . MAKE CHECKS, ETC. OUT TO NIFI AND TELL US WHETHER THE PAYMENT IS FOR PRODUCTS LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE OR ELSE PAYMENT IS LOAN MONEY FOR THE OMNI LAW LOAN PROGRAM SHOWN ON OUR WEBSITE. DUE TO FEDERAL HACKING ATTACKS ON THE WEBSITE, ETC., WE HAVE EXTENDED THE 10 TIMES CREDIT ON THE OMNI LAW LOAN PROGRAM UNTIL JUNE 30, 2015. AMERICA'S HOPE IS THE $10 VERSION OF THE OMNI LAW LOAN PROGRAM UNDER THE WRITE-UP FOR MY BOOK "THE EARLY ROOTS OF APOSTOLIC CHRISTIANITY" BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA (MY PEN NAME. WAS SORT OF NECESSARY IN THE BEGINNING AS WASH., D.C. HAS MADE A NUMBER OF FEDERAL MURDER ATTEMPTS AGAINST MY LIFE OVER THE YEARS TRYING TO SILENCE ME OR ELSE STOP WHAT I WAS DOING THREATENING CORRUPTION AND TREASON IN WASH., D.C. FROM WINNING.) 
 
    THE $25.00 VERSION OF THE OMNI LAW LOAN PROGRAM IS LISTED ELSEWHERE ON OUR WEBSITE.  WE MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT WITH ALL THE FEDERAL OBAMA BOY PERSONNEL HACKING ATTACKS TRYING TO DESTROY WHATEVER WE PUT ON THE INTERNET WHETHER WEBSITE OR ELSE POSTED ON THE INTERNET NATIONAL REPORTS WHICH GET ALL OVER AMERICA AND IN OTHER NATIONS AS WELL. WE HAVE SUPPORTERS ACROSS AMERICA AND ALSO ABROAD WHO WANT US TO HELP THEM MAKE THEIR GOVERNMENTS HONEST AFTER WE HAVE TAKEN CARE OF WASH., D.C. FIRST! FINANCES RAISED HELP PROMOTE AND SPEED UP PASSAGE OF THE OMNI LAW IN AMERICA. FULL NAME OF THE OMNI LAW ON OUR WEBSITE IS "THE OMNIBUS CIVIL RIGHTS ACT FOR AMERICA" WHICH IS THE AMERICAN VERSION OF THE CIVIL TRIBUNE CONCEPT OF ANCIENT ROME WHICH JAMES MADISON, "FATHER OF THE U.S. CONSTITUTION AND U.S. BILL OF RIGHTS" ONCE ENDORSED AS THE SMARTEST IDEA OF ANCIENT MAN TO PROTECT HIS LEGAL RIGHTS FROM TYRANNY IN GOVERNMENT AND FORCE THE GOVERNMENT TO BE THE SERVANT OF THE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF THEIR ATTEMPTED MASTER. 
     Yours for God And Country, Erasmus Of America (Pen name for that American Christian leader who will not let Obama crush and wipe out Christianity in America, nor wipe out the Christian principles that America was founded upon in 1776!)
  
Image result for quotes of thomas jefferson   Image result for quotes of thomas jefferson   Image result for quotes of thomas jefferson

No comments: