Monday, August 21, 2017

Prepare for the Monday Eclispe

From the Pastor’s Corner -

With this special Astrological event to occur on Monday over America, I am concerned about the evil ones trying some black magic to pull a rabbit out of a hat.  

I do believe in being prepared and also placing my faith into the hands of the Almighty GOD, Our Father who art in heaven. 

I have a couple of articles I thought you all should read today and tomorrow before the eclipse:

Here's a link for article about cabal using the eclipse for their energy boost
The NWO Cabal Has Hijacked The Great American Eclipse

You might not believe, I would encourage you to read the article:
Here's link for cobra and the unity meditation
Unity Meditation Update

With this type of eclipse please be aware:
Why you should NOT watch Monday’s solar eclipse

With love, an American Pastor

1 comment:

Dan said...

This is where I was facing my Eastern window at 10 AM PDT when it looked a little darker than normal and no clouds in the sky to cover the Sun, but then I grabbed a card and made a hole with the tip of a pen and went outside with another piece of paper to see the Eclipse.
I am on the Northern edge of San Bernardino County California in the hot desert, and I didn't look enough to see how much the temperature did drop, but it did about 5 degrees while it was being covered and then it shot back up again fast later.
I could see that it was on the West side of the Sun at about 50%, then for the next hour it was moving East and and I could see about 70% covered on the Northern side of the Sun, as I had to figure the opposite looking on the white board I ended up using.
So it was real and not just a conspiracy.