Tuesday, March 31, 2015

GARGOYLES ALL OVER THEIR STRUCTURES?

GARGOYLES ON THE MORMON CHURCH??
WHY WOULD A 'CHURCH' THAT PROFESSES TO HONOR JESUS CHRIST AS THE SON OF GOD AND TO BE THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR PUT SATANIC GARGOYLES ALL OVER THEIR STRUCTURES?  



     


            

Is there any Mormon's that want or care to answer why this is??.....
Do you really think Jesus would allow you to walk with him in one hand, and profess to the world that Satan is in the other hand....are your leaders confused??....Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the light and NO ONE come to the Father but through me"....

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THIS GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH GARGOYLES ON MORMON CHURCH..... BY THE WAY I THINK THE CATHOLICS HAVE SOME OF THE SAME PROBLEMS....IDOL WORSHIP...PAGAN!! B.S.


  






















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've noticed that catholic schools, [older]' also have these gargoyles. I believe according to tradition keeps the ' evil ' spirits from entering the structure. ? or...perhaps have an affinity with those inside?!

Anonymous said...

I would like to know what makes gargoyles satanic?

Unknown said...

This I belive is his March 2014 report, not 2015

Popeye said...

I REALLY DON'T GIVE A RIP AS TO THE YEAR IT IS IT IS REAL AND MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THIS....I POST STUFF AS FAR BACK AS 3000B.C. ...AND BEFORE.....IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH THIS?? ....