Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pentecost Prophetic Word


The Lord  said:

"A day of Deliverance and a day of Salvation has begun. It's not the same. It's not the same. It's not the same. It's not the same, My Children, it's not the same. It is a day of My Name! A day when My Name is being heard on the lips of My Word. When My Name is being heard on the lips of My People again in the earth. It is a day when My Name is being heard, even through the songs of the bird. For My Name is going around the earth. My Name is giving birth in souls around the earth. It is a day, a Notable day, not only in the earth, but in heaven. For heaven has waited and travailed and has waited for the day when men would be released from their jails."
 
"I say to you, look with new eyes, the dimensions I shall open unto thee. For I am calling you to walk with new sight. I am calling you to hear with new ears. I am calling to you to listen to My voice, and know that I am here. It is a day when I have chosen to write on the tablets of the hearts of men again the things that I would do. Not only within, but also without, for I am breaking out. I have been doing a deep hidden work in you. I have been doing a deep hidden work. A deep hidden work that you didn't understand, nor could you perceive, and nor could you believe. For those things that I have done, were things that I have ordained from the beginning of time. Oh, for they were meant for this hour," saith the Lord.
 
"But I say unto you My Children, you stand in a new day. A day when I am coming in a full way. When I am coming to show and reveal Myself in and amongst My People again. For just as I came in My Resurrection, and I walked among My Children for 40 days in resurrection power, to show them the pattern and the illustration of how I would come again, and walk in My People on the earth. But not just 40 days, not just 40 weeks, not just 40 years. I say, Children, walk in My Resurrection. Walk in My Resurrection. For I am the Resurrection and the Life. And though men would come unto Me, they would not die if they would partake of Me, I say, partake of Me! Partake of Me! Partake of My Words! Believe My Word! For in My Word is Life! And if you will believe it, you will conceive it! And if you will conceive it, you will reap the harvest that I have ordained for you. But you must believe Children! You must show the fruit of your faith. You must walk with Me entirely, not doubting in any way, but rejoicing in the revealing of this day. Oh, for I have longed for this day. When My Children would let Me have My way!"
 
"I say to you, it is a day. A day that I have waited for this generation. I have waited for you. I have for you. I have prepared everything for you. I have laid everything up in store for you. Just as I ordained the kings of old, to lay up everything in their coffers for those that would build My House in the Old Testament, I say, I have spoken to the kings of the earth, in this hour, in the earth. And they have also laid up in their coffers the things that you will need to build My House in this Hour. I shall speak to My Kings. I shall speak to those who have My coffers, that have My Storehouses in the earth, and they shall give to you the things that you need to give birth! For I always have My Treasuries in the earth. I always have MY Reservoirs waiting for those who give birth."
 
"I never call a People without the provision ready to go, when they are needed to go. And I say to you, it is time to step out. It is time to move with Me, for I am moving in the earth. I am moving in the heavens. I am moving under the earth. I am shaking everything heaven above, and earth below, so that all men would know that I am God. I am HE, I am the One that was dead, and is alive forevermore! And I shall always ever be alive! And you shall always ever be alive, as I am ever alive! Do not ever think that you would fail! Do not ever think that you would falter! Do not ever think that you would not finish, saith the Lord! For how can you do these things if I am within you? How can you do these things if I have begotten you? And if I have mapped it out for you? Do not fear to miss Me this year! Do not fear to fail Me this year! Do not fear to struggle this year! I am here to do it! I am hear to do it! For I am the Resurrection! I am the Life! I am the One that sets fire to the earth! I am the One that sets fire to the heavens! And I am the One that sets fire to My People! Do not I know all things? Yes! And so shall you, for everyday I shall reveal more to you. And you will know what to do as you walk in power with Me. As you walk in My Hand, you will know, for you will see the power that will flow out of My Hand, and by My Hand you shall expand, because you are My extensions in the land." -the end.
 
Acts 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: 20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come: 21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

No comments: