Monday, June 30, 2014

Frank26: "Delta's News Rattled my Personal Thinking"

Frank26: "Delta's News Rattled my Personal Thinking"

06/29/2014
Frank26:  KTFA FAMILY ............ DELTA just called in his report and I am very surprised.

I will not change my stance on July 1st/2nd...........BUT .......... He just rattled my personal thinking.

Like the 2 minute video of Turki in only Arabic that the internet did not know about .

Tomorrow DELTA will bring us some Powerful information. I rejoice in the news ........ You will too. It is very well cooked and will be presented with dignity.

 IMO ........ The odds of I looking like a fool on Tuesday ......... Just went up immensely. God Bless You all ........... Come to our CC tomorrow and pray with us.

Aloha Ohana no ka oi a hui ho we soon pau ......... KTFA,   Frank

....
Aggieddad77:  Delta seems to have done good, rattling your cage just a bit.......a fool.......I don't believe so........you know far better than the rest of the Family just how sensitive intel and data can be....it especially revolves around......TIMING.....and is like shifting sands......forever in a state of flux.......


 
Cook as you will.......just make sure the right ingredients are to be found to make the final sauce.......

"PIZZAZZ"........yes things are done here for a purpose......God sees to that.

Well done   Randy

No comments: