Sunday, June 29, 2014

MARKZ TRANSCRIPT NOTES , 29 JUNE

MARKZ TRANSCRIPT NOTES , 29 JUNE

Source: Intel4U


[honeybelle] Okay please what was the last tweet MarkZ had TY


[MarkZ] honeybelle That things were cooking internationally basically. My Iraqi contacts are beyond excited and my European banking contacts say they still have numbers showing. I am awfully excited about this week.


[MarkZ] I thought I would slip in for a quick late evening visit.


[honeybelle] Thanks very much MarkZ


[MarkZ] honeybelle You got the longer version. Twitter only allows for so many characters


[SpecialAgentGibbs] MarkZ I was just trying to get the peeps to see that a magicians slight of hand may be at work lately


[MarkZ] SpecialAgentGibbs heck after this ride we should all be masters of deception. :)


[SpecialAgentGibbs] MarkZ Politicians???


[MarkZ] SpecialAgentGibbs especially


[SpecialAgentGibbs] MarkZ anyways, glad you are here to save my butt


[sananddan24] MarkZ don't forget to tweet "Free Groceries"


[MarkZ] sananddan24 Soon, very soon. Perhaps we should agree on grocery chains so we can all buy stock in them right before free grocery day and watch our good deeds increase the stock price. :)


[MarkZ] Has Digs been in? Someone tell him HELLO when he pops in.


[barb] MarkZ Hello Good to see you


[MarkZ] barb HI sunshine. I am thinking about doing a dinner chat in Charlotte in the next week or two. I will give you a heads up.


[SpecialAgentGibbs] Think about what USA made products that will show incredible sales post

   
[MarkZ] Here are my two educational links for the night.


[MarkZ] https://www.youtube.com/ ··· vTRYzL50 http://sgtreport.com/201 ··· -willie/ 


[superbiz] MarkZ conclusion soon soon?


[MarkZ] superbiz Based on all the intel yes. IMO


[Robertprofessor] MarkZ SpecialAgentGibbs All seems better than ever for us to finally wrap up this global change


[SpecialAgentGibbs] Robertprofessor as the rumtel makes it seem


[MarkZ] Folks on here and other places have started bringing me a lot the keeps me busy vetting it out. I think you all would be shocked in a good way at the level of intel you all get and process without any guru's.


[SpecialAgentGibbs] MarkZ JMHO but, perhaps the guru's time has come & gone.....


[superbiz] MarkZ HI I never thought I would be on this ride so long without puking!!!


[MarkZ] superbiz I am going to puck when it goes, then step off of the roller coaster and LIVE! ;)


[highlander65] MarkZ love Willie  TY


[MarkZ] highlander65 He shoots pretty straight.


[time4rv] MarkZ Will it happen before the 4th?


[MarkZ] time4rv I was told to give no dates but, If you can find a good link to Iraqi radio you will hear that they plan on an RI early in July with an RV


[MarkZ] time4rv I was told to give no dates but, If you can find a good link to Iraqi radio you will hear that they plan on an RI early in July with an   soon after. What does that mean to us? Let's take a few days and find out. Level heads are what we need right now. We must stay grounded.  soon after. What does that mean to us? Let's take a few days and find out. Level heads are what we need right now. We must stay grounded.


[bryan1972] MarkZ we get a lot of BS without the guru's too

   
[MarkZ] bryan1972 The guru's are being fed a lot of crap, if they are getting news out of Reno they should vet the heck out of it before spewing it.


[sandytob] MarkZ and do you think that RV will be before the GCR?


[MarkZ] sandytob same time


[barb] MarkZ any rumors on the Zim going now?


[MarkZ] barb I was told by a couple of European bankers that it actually made the exchange screens this weekend. Pretty cool..... IMO it is going.


[SpecialAgentGibbs] ATTENTION: GoDaddy has recently released the ".guru" domains.... get YOURS today and be a GURU!


[Myatding] MarkZ I'm a dual Citizen of Australia and USA. Tho I have been living in Australia for about 16 years full time do you know if I might be able to fly over to the US and do a contract rate with Wells Fargo who I already have a long standing account with?


[MarkZ] Myatding You should be able to open your account same day, I believe you will be golden.


[honeybelle] MARKZ last year Jester was saying how the good guys were wanting this for the 4th of July does that play into the Republic release still


[MarkZ] honeybelle I do not think it plays in other than being convenient. It is poetic though.


[Myatding] Because it would mean a completely different rate.


[MarkZ] Myatding The US is a nice place to visit, a crappy place to get accurate news though.


[sandytob] MarkZ do you still think that VND will be high? I heard there was some sort of adjustment


[MarkZ] sandytob I do think it will be high. Based on my math a properly adjusted RI would be 2.21 so I believe it should drift up close to that given time even if it comes in low. Only time will tell but that is my thoughts


[Myatding] I can fly over at a moment's notice. Would prefer to get the contract rate if possible, but that isn't an option here in Australia as it sounds.


[MarkZ] Myatding The US is a nice place to visit, a crappy place to get accurate news though.


[MarkZ] sananddan24 That will take longer than I have tonight..... Factions are trying and failing to whip up a world class riot to stall this, it has not and will not work. I believe the facts will show who is/was behind it.


[snowwolfsdee] MarkZ will I be ok here in Canada or do I have to take the tunnel in BC to exchange


[WCW] MarkZ tell me how a currency can RI if it already holds a rate



[MarkZ] WCW Save that question and I will try to stop in tomorrow to explain.

No comments: