Tuesday, June 3, 2014

PHILIP TILTON UPDATE: "BANK BY JULY 5TH", 3 JUNE

STAGEALPHA FORUM:

BANK BY JULY 5TH BY PHILIP T.


I made an adjustment because of the isx and need for reality rate do I believe this? No, I have always believed between May 22nd and June 15 and I still believe that. Yes, people you are now in a holding pattern. put your running shoes by the door. 

We have been told that looks like they might have one last problem and it's really not that its just getting stuff finalized set up and getting ready to put you guys in to a public exchange now I'm expecting that Tuesday the third but these people running the boat are talk 24 to 48 hours dont see any farther out. 


We see you as THERE. Enjoy your currency planning Go bring back your bank storied I want to hear all about how you feel becoming the Rich...........
love you all.......P
Posted by FORO DINAR GURUS at 8:40 AM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It always stretches from January to March (about to pop) then to June (about to pop) then July for 4th of July celebration, then some time after, the delays, then it will move to Sept, almost there, then Thanksgiving celebration, Christmas celebration, New Years celebration, rinse, repeat.

Sites get a lot of visits, advertisement revenue goes up, youtube links revenue goes up, and the people getting paid are the ones with the 'treat it as a rumor - intel'.

I'm tired of this, it's as bad as the Cabal pulling the strings causing the problem, and these sites pulling the strings the solution is around the corner.

I am an active participant in the world I want to see, so I'm not sitting on anyone's hope, I make my own, but I do get tired of thinking the things I've done to make change are being played as rumors that will pop any day now year after year after year after year after year ad nauseum.

Anonymous said...

Put your rubber boots by the door. You'll need them to wallow thru the bullshit.

Anonymous said...

BTW... who, all of a sudden, is philip tilton??

Anonymous said...

how much do you want to bet Phillip that nobody will be exchanging Dinar on June 5 2014