Thursday, April 21, 2011

Needs Folks - Last Month before OPC starts

This is the last month before the OPERATION COMPASSION gets going.

NEW LINKS, WEB PAGES, FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND WORLDWIDE WEBSITES WILL BE SHOWING UP next month, May. Also appearing will be a new Funding Trust and a OPC corporation owned by the Angels. The present links on this Nesara News Blog already are going directly to the OPC database and being overseen by the OPC Angels. OPC will become a standalone operation in May.

The holdup for everyone has been the deliveries of the Prosperity Packages and the R/V of the dinar which is doing the initial funding. During the Nondisclosure Period when all communication must cease between the PP recipients and the outside world – Funding for the Needs folks will be done by the dinars cash-in by the funding consortium. After the NDE, PP participants can contact OPC for their donation names. The prior commitments by PP participants several months ago (remember those exciting times) shall be reenacted per the PP participant’s request. OPC is providing only an introduction service between Donors and the Needy Ones and also a hand holding for the needy. There is NO access to any donor’s funds nor can anyone including myself be allowed to steal Blessings Funds.

How real is all this --- you all been reading the intel being shared in the Skype rooms. You decide. It is all happening, finally!

This has been a most frustrating and stressful period for us all and never been on a rollercoaster like this in all my 63 years. I don’t like roller coasters!

THIS IS THE LAST MONTH THAT DONATIONS TO THIS BLOG will be rewarded as my courtesy to a relocation of your lower group NEEDS APPLICATION to the NEEDS 1 GROUP. If you are in Group 2 to 4, this is the LAST opportunity to move your application to the NEEDS 1 Group. When it all shifts over to OPC in May – this opportunity will be gone.

The Needs 1 Group will be going out first after Dire Straits Folks and ahead of approx. other 3,500 applicants.

It is my privilege and honor to serve you.

GOD Bless,

John MacHaffie - HIS humble servant

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi John,

What is the best way to make a request to be moved up to the needs 1 list? Please let me know ASAP. Thanks...

Anonymous said...

Hello, As a participant I and one other person have never heard of this operation before. Over the years it has been difficult for us to get any information at all. Now, suddenly, much information is appearing here on this blog and we appreciate it! We have never known anything about the Skype rooms either. Can you tell us how and where we can get involved in these various forums? Thanks.

John MacHaffie said...

Per anon 7:41 am --- just donate to the blog any amount (even 1 penny LOL!) and your application will be relocated to the Needs 1 Group.

John MacHaffie said...

per anon 7:59am --- Just go to www.skype.com and download the Free program. Install it and then ask to me to be a contact. We now have over 25 rooms going 24 hrs 7 days a week. Join the fun!

Anonymous said...

Per anon 7:59 am. Thank you anyway. I can't download the latest version because my computer won't support it.

Andy Hohmann said...

Annon 7:59, My iMac os 10.5.8 can't use latest version SKYPE. I had to reload SKYPE_2.8.0.866.dmg

Anonymous said...

Where can I file an application? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Anon 7:59 Thank you Andy Holmann. I have tried and tried, I managed to download the software, and now Skype won't let me sign in. I think that God must have decided that he wants me to wait for the Board Placement Confirmation assigned to me last year.

Thank you anyway. Linda

John MacHaffie said...

Per anon 9:05 pm ---- go to the blog on the left side. Under Op Compassion - 2nd link under the heading for NEEDY PERSON ONLINE APPLICATION.

Fill it in and submit.

John MacHaffie said...

per anon 8:50 am LINDA - send me an email to johnmachaffie@gmail.com and I will see what we can do.

LOVE and COMPASSION is what it is all about!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning-how do you get moved to the dire straits list? I lost the home I have lived in all my life to a foreclosure sale on April 8th and am trying to get it back. Thanks for all you do.